shrug-l: local base station files

Jim Robeson jim at gpserv.com
Mon Mar 4 12:02:48 EST 2013

As mentioned earlier on the SHRUG, FDOT's FTP site that disseminates data to
NOAA/NGS and others is down.  It is being worked on and resolved.  The data
is not lost and portions of  last week's data have been sent to NGS for
availability to the public through their FCORS product.   Currently, FDOT
data availability is still hit or miss.   Once the FTP server issue is
resolved, all data will be made available.   FDOT has offered to manually
provide files as needed as a stop gap measure.

As for Blakely GA, I believe that CORS is operated by E-GPS out of Atlanta.
E-GPS sent out a warning on Friday reporting significant solar activity and
problems with their network.

Regards,

Jim Robeson

James M. Robeson

Mapping/GIS Sales, Trimble Certified Trainer

new logo quarter

NOW with the only Trimble Survey and Mapping Repair Center in Florida!

Tallahassee Office

Phone (850) 656-6075

Cell (850) 212-0030
Fax (850) 656-1350

mailto:Jim at gpserv.com

GPServ.com <http://www.gpserv.com/>

Corporate Office

621 Brookhaven Drive

Orlando, FL  32803-2503

Phone: (407)601-5816

Fax: (407)601-5826

Toll Free: (888)782-1997

 Products:  Trimble Mapping, Trimble Survey, ESRI, Leica HDS Laser Scanners,
LTI, Ricoh, Laser Craft, SECO