shrug-l: RE: Wondering if ArcGIS 10.1 is certified for Windows7(64-bit)

Jessica Jiang jiangj at dor.state.fl.us
Wed Mar 6 10:23:47 EST 2013

By the way, I have windows 7 service pack 1 installed.

Jessica
Senior Database Analyst
CSE BPE
(850)617-8083

>>> "Jessica Jiang" <jiangj at dor.state.fl.us> 3/6/2013 10:20 AM >>>
My system is win 7 (32 bit) and ArcMap 10.1. I do not have problems.

Jessica
Senior Database Analyst
CSE BPE
(850)617-8083

>>> Jeffrey Reed <Jeffrey.reed at ecua.fl.gov> 3/5/2013 10:32 AM >>>

I’ve been running 10.1 on a Win 7 (64 bit) system for at least 6 months
and haven’t had any trouble. Occasionally ARC will freeze (not
responding), but after a few seconds it’ll go back to running no
problem.

Jeffrey Reed
G.I.S. Analyst
Information Technology Department