shrug-l: ArcGIS I: Intro to GIS class on March 19-20 - Reminder

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at egisassociates.com
Wed Mar 13 08:50:15 EDT 2013

eGIS Associates is holding an  ArcGIS I: Introduction to GIS
<http://www.egisassociates.com/arcgis_I_10_1.html>   on March 19 & 20 in the
Metro Atlanta area. This two day official Esri developed course introduces
students to the ArcGIS platform and GIS. I will be the instructor for this
class.

This class will cover the following topics which form the foundation for
more advanced classes:

1.      Overview of ArcGIS Platform (Desktop, Server, Mobile and Online)

2.      GIS Basics (Functions & Terms)

3.      Understanding Geographic Data

4.      Creating Maps using ArcGIS

5.      Coordinate System Basics

6.      GIS Analysis

7.      Sharing Maps

This class has reached the minimum number of students to be confirmed.
Registration for this class will close tomorrow at noon eastern time so if
you are interested in attending you need to register quickly.

The cost of this class is $850.00. We do offer discounts for organizations
that send two or more students or students that register for multiple
classes. Contact us at training at egisassociates.com for discount information.

tcorbin at egisassociates.com | www.egisassociates.com

678-710-9710 ext 21 | 866-304-3864 Fax

Esri Certified Trainer | Esri Certified Desktop Associate

Sincerely,

eGIS Associates Training Team

training at egisassociates.com