shrug-l: Call for Volunteers - SHRUG Workshop 2013

Kissane, Mike Mike.Kissane at talgov.com
Wed Mar 13 16:39:44 EDT 2013

Become involved and pay it forward by helping out YOUR GIS community, SHRUG Workshop 2013 committee will hold its first meeting of the year next Tuesday (March 19th). The meeting will be held at Myers Park Community building (912 Myers Park Dr.) from 3-5 in the afternoon.

The committee is open to anyone interested in helping organize the 2013 Workshop. Talents are needed in many areas, we know we have a task just right for you.

In order to help facilitate and make it easier to attend this year's committee meetings we will be providing a GoToMeeting number.  The GoToMeeting number will be sent the day before the meeting.

Attend in Person:
Tuesday, March 19th
3-5 PM
912 Myers Park Dr.
Tallahassee, FL, 32301

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=912+Myers+Park+Dr,+Tallahassee,+FL&hl=en&sll=30.433506,-84.274309&sspn=0.015226,0.01929&t=h&hnear=912+Myers+Park+Dr,+Tallahassee,+Leon,+Florida+32301&z=17

Please park across the street in the open parking lot.

GoToMeeting Information Coming Monday, March 18th

Thank you,

The SHRUG Board