shrug-l: SHRUG Workshop Registration and Presentation Dates Extended

Kissane, Mike Mike.Kissane at talgov.com
Thu Oct 17 10:46:19 EDT 2013

Good Morning,

It has come to the attention of the Workshop Committee that some registrants for the Workshop might have been affected by the recent Government shutdown.  We have decided to keep Regular registration open until October 31st.  We hope this helps some of you that were waiting on purchase orders and approvals to be completed.
http://www.shrug-gis.info/workshop2013/registration.aspx

The deadline for presentation is also extended until October 31st.   Share what you have been working on with the GIS community.
http://www.shrug-gis.info/workshop2013/presentations.aspx

Thank you,

Workshop Committee