shrug-l: Proposed SHRUG Board Members for 2014-2015

Kissane, Mike Mike.Kissane at talgov.com
Mon Oct 21 11:00:58 EDT 2013

Good Morning,

I would like to introduce the proposed Seven Hills Regional User Group for GIS Board for 2014 and 2015.

Janelle Versnick - President
Ned Cake - Vice President
Duane Treadon - Treasurer
Ana Nowak - Secretary
Avis Wiggins - Registered Agent
David Kelly - Incorporator

The proposed board members have been active with SHRUG for several years helping plan the Workshops, Shruginars and other aspects of running a non-profit.  They will help lead SHRUG and our local GIS community for the next two years.

If you have any objections to the proposed board our would like to nominate someone or yourself for one of the above positions please send Mike Kissane mike.kissane at talgov.com<mailto:mike.kissane at talgov.com> an email stating your objection or nomination.   This invitation will remain open until October 31st.

I will submit a final web survey/vote on November 1st.

Thank you,

Mike Kissane
SHRUG President