shrug-l: Proposed SHRUG Board Members for 2014-2015

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at egisassociates.com
Mon Oct 21 11:43:17 EDT 2013

Looks like a great group to me. I am happy to see a couple of new names on
the list. New blood is key to any organizations long term growth. As someone
that volunteers with many professional organizations, I know a group is only
as strong as the volunteers that are willing to donate their time and
efforts. SHRUG has always had a strong volunteer core. I want to encourage
everyone to consider taking on a leadership role in SHRUG. I promise you
will find it very rewarding, expand your professional network and help you
to develop skills you will need in management areas. Plus you earn
Professional Contribution points for the GISP.

tcorbin at egisassociates.com | www.egisassociates.com

678-710-9710 ext 21 | 866-304-3864 Fax

Esri Certified Trainer | Esri Certified Desktop Associate