shrug-l: GIS Training Survey - Help us to better meet your needs

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at egisassociates.com
Mon Oct 21 12:11:35 EDT 2013

GIS has become a key tool in performing many of our regular tasks such as
managing a utility, tracking development, assessing taxes, responding to
emergencies and more. As amazing as GIS can be, it is only as good as the
data available and skill of the users. Training is an important component of
getting the most from your GIS investment.

eGIS Associates regularly offers GIS training classes. As we begin working
on our training schedule for next year. We want to make sure we are meeting
the community's needs for training with regards to topics, platforms,
delivery methods and cost. To help ensure this we have put together a short
survey. We ask that you please take a couple of minutes to complete it.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1g64xzDl_uK4vT2pDA6yeDJ5eMYqowEBZ2TNsOzP5jF4
/viewform

We appreciate your input and feedback.

tcorbin at egisassociates.com | www.egisassociates.com

678-710-9710 ext 21 | 866-304-3864 Fax

Esri Certified Trainer | Esri Certified Desktop Associate