shrug-l: Old map case full of Florida maps

Benton Belcher benton.belcher at goisc.com
Sat Apr 5 15:37:24 EDT 2014

I saw this ad on CL this morning and went to take a look at it.  Although I don't have room for case this big, I thought I'd pass it along to SHRUG to see if anyone was interested.  As mentioned in the listing there are lots of old township maps as well as aerial photos of the coast.  This case belonged to Coastal Petroleum Corp and a number of the maps are stamped with their corporate markings.

http://tallahassee.craigslist.org/atq/4407017216.html

Benton

Benton Belcher
Business Development Manager
Geospatial and Dynamics CRM Solutions Practice
office:  1 (850) 893-6741 x1023 | mobile:  1 (850) 570-5195 | email: benton.belcher at goisc.com<mailto:benton.belcher at goisc.com>