shrug-l: Opportunity: FLURISA NW Regional Director

Tom Tibbitts ttibbitts at sjcfl.us
Fri Apr 4 15:35:04 EDT 2014

Shrug-Nation,

Florida URISA is seeking a volunteer as Northwest Regional Director to
help bring FLURISA programs to your professional community while also
representing the greater Tallahassee area for our statewide programs and
Board discussions.  This is a great opportunity to share your expertise,
or for new member to develop and prove their abilities.

We are looking for motivated, knowledgeable GIS professionals, with
previous or developing leadership skills. If you fit that description,
then contact me.

Tom Tibbitts, GISP PSM

FL URISA North Section Executive Director

www.flurisa.org

Email: ttibbitts at sjcfl.us

Phone: (904) 209-2636