shrug-l: Esri SE UC - Get Involved!

Adam Carnow acarnow at esri.com
Fri Jan 3 10:30:04 EST 2014

FYI - the call for presentations for the Esri Southeast User Conference here in Charlotte in May closes Jan. 10.  I would love for you, or someone else in your organization, to present on your successes with ArcGIS.

Here is what we are looking for in a presentation:

*         We are looking for stories from users that are using ArcGIS 10.2 to solve real business problems using best practices.

*         Tell us about the problem, how you used the ArcGIS 10.2 platform to solve the problem, and the results/lessons learned/return on investment.

*         We are very interested in any examples of how spatial analysis was used to solve a problem.

*         Think about the attendees of your presentation and why they would be interested in your presentation and what value they can take away from it.

*         If you are participating in the Community Maps program, using resources from the ArcGIS for Local Government program, using ArcGIS Online, Esri Maps for Office, Collector, Operations Dashboard, Esri Maps for SharePoint, Community Analyst, CityEngine, Storymaps, or a partner solution to make a difference in your organization and/or community, here is your chance to tell your peers about it.

*         We would love to see examples of how you are using the ArcGIS 10.2 platform to support:

o   Planning & Analysis

o   Field Mobility

o   Operational Awareness

o   Citizen Engagement

o   Integration with other Enterprise Systems

http://www.esri.com/events/southeast/get-involved/presentations

Please also consider submitting your digital map/app to our gallery:
http://www.esri.com/events/southeast/get-involved/map-app-gallery

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.  Hope to see you there!  Charlotte is a great place to visit in the spring!

http://www.charlottesgotalot.com/

Regards,
Adam

Adam Carnow, GISP | Account Executive
Esri | 3325 Springbank Lane | Suite 200 | Charlotte, NC 28226
Office: 704.541.9810 x8679 | Cell: 980.355.2956