shrug-l: SHRUG Workshop 2014 Kickoff Meeting

Kissane, Mike Mike.Kissane at talgov.com
Fri Jan 3 14:39:19 EST 2014

Happy New Year!  I hope everyone had a great holiday and was able to spend time with friends and family.

The first meeting for the 2014 SHRUG Workshop Committee will be held January 14th from 3-5 PM at the Myers Park Community Room

Items to be discussed

*         Workshop chair and co-chair

*         Review survey and comments

*         Agenda of agendas

*         Committee meeting dates the 2nd Tuesday of every month from 3-5pm

*         Shruginar

*         Mail box

*         Website

*         Committee members recruitment

*         Ensure the board hand off was successful

This is your opportunity to help us improve the Workshop.

Please park across the street in the dirt parking lot near the Myers Park 913 sign.

Myers Park Community Room
3-5 PM
912 Myers Park Dr.
Tallahassee, FL, 32301

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=912+Myers+Park+Dr,+Tallahassee,+FL&hl=en&sll=30.433506,-84.274309&sspn=0.015226,0.01929&t=h&hnear=912+Myers+Park+Dr,+Tallahassee,+Leon,+Florida+32301&z=17

If you need directions or help locating the Community Room call Mike at 850-212-4237.

I will secure the GoTo Meeting information and send it out on the 13th or 14th.