shrug-l: 54th Meeting of the Civil GPS Service Interface Committee

Butgereit, Richard Richard.Butgereit at em.myflorida.com
Mon Jul 7 15:12:01 EDT 2014

Passing along this interesting meeting coming to Tampa...

54th Meeting of the Civil GPS Service Interface Committee
At the Institute of Navigation GNSS+ 2014 Conference
Tampa Convention Center
8-9 September 2014

More info - http://www.gps.gov/cgsic/meetings/2014

If you would be interesting in presenting at this conference, please let me know. They contacted me today to let me know that they still have a few slots available for presentations.

Thanks,
Richard Butgereit, GISP
Information Management
Florida Division of Emergency Management
richard.butgereit at em.myflorida.com<blocked::mailto:richard.butgereit at em.myflorida.com>
850-413-9907
www.FloridaDisaster.org<blocked::http://www.floridadisaster.org/>