shrug-l: JOB OPENING - GIS Server Administrator

Jeremy Weber jweber at geo-jobe.com
Wed Jun 4 12:22:47 EDT 2014

GEO-Jobe GIS Consulting is looking to add a member to its already robust
team of GIS professionals. We are looking for an individual who is
creative, self-motivated, a freethinker and confident to speak when they
see an opportunity for improvement. There is a tight knit team already in
place here at GEO-Jobe GIS and we need someone who wants to join our family
and work toward something great together. We need you to believe in the
mission and to be proactive in delivering it. At the heart of our company,
we love doing research and development and pushing the bounds of what is
currently possible.

If you want to learn more about us and what specific skills we are looking
for, then follow the link below. Best of luck, and we hope to hear from you
if you decide to try out for our team.

http://careers.geopowered.com/serveradmin/

*Jeremy Weber  |  Vice President  | GEO-Jobe GIS Consulting*
1420 Donelson Pike  Ste. A-20  |  Nashville, TN 37217
(V) 615.883.0085  |  (F) 615.296.4024
(Email) jweber at geo-jobe.com  |  (Twitter) @jeremyhweber

Training  |  http://www.geo-jobe.com/training.php
Blog  |  http://www.mapthis.net
Twitter  |  http://twitter.com/GEOjobeGIS

GEO-Jobe - Your dependable leader in GIS.