shrug-l: RE: Lat/Long Tool

Peterson, Lance Lance.Peterson at talgov.com
Wed Jun 11 10:39:45 EDT 2014

I find it hard to believe that GPS measurements can be accurate to 13 decimal places. For decimal degrees that would be .00001mm.

Using a greater number of significant digits in a calculation than a device is capable of measuring will just lead to false precision.

Lance Peterson
ISS Systems Developer
City of Tallahassee
850-891-2019