shrug-l: RE: Lat/Long Tool

Jim Robeson Jim at gpserv.com
Thu Jun 12 09:17:47 EDT 2014

GPS, clearly is not.  In the moving of data back and forth from system to
system you do get rounding.  Over the years positional dada can move.  13
decimal places is a case of just because you can, should you?

Regards,

Jim Robeson

James M. Robeson

Mapping/GIS Sales, Trimble Certified Trainer

 <mailto:Jim at gpserv.com> Jim at gpserv.com

Direct (850) 656-6075

 <mailto:Jim at gpserv.com>

Products:  Trimble Mapping, Trimble Survey, ESRI, Leica HDS Laser Scanners,
LTI, Ricoh, Laser Craft,

Survey or Mapping Products, Get it Repaired in Orlando!