shrug-l: Florida Schools Data

Shaun Davis shaundavis08 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 20:01:18 EST 2014

Hello Shruggers,
I'm working on a project for a class at FSU and am in the data acquisition
portion of my project. I'm looking for a feature class of all Florida
School locations and districts for each school, with attribute information
about which schools are Title I Funded (
http://www2.ed.gov/policy/elsec/leg/esea02/pg1.html). I've searched through
many data sources and have been unable to find a statewide layer. There are
individual county feature classes, but not one for the entire state. I've
searched in UF's FGDL, Data.gov, FL Dept. of Education Data Warehouse and
the National Center on Education Statistics to no avail.

Does anyone know where I can find this or know who I should contact to get
this data?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Shaun Davis