shrug-l: Python Course directed toward ESRI

Porter, William B. william.porter at famu.edu
Tue Mar 25 11:20:47 EDT 2014

I am looking for a Python course directed toward ESRI GIS but with wider application as well.   I was asked to submit a training request list.
I couldn't convince the powers that be to take advantage of the in-town SHRUG Python course this year, so I am not sure  I can sell a course that costs 4X more, but I will try.
I'm hoping for input from vendors that give the courses and from SHRUGgies that have taken courses.

I have managed to keep my mapserver running using only Flex,  but I need more than it provides. I'd also like to move data between SQL, ESRI and Microsoft applications.

William  B. Porter     william.porter at famu.edu<mailto:william.porter at famu.edu>     850 412 5972
Application Coordinator for GIS / Infrastructure
Florida A&M University
EIT / GIS
Perry-Paige, West Wing Ground floor,
Office 1 -C