shrug-l: XML and GPX files

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at egisassociates.com
Fri Apr 10 10:51:40 EDT 2015

ArcGIS will export to KML so if that works you could import the GPX file
into ArcGIS. So what you need to do and then export to KML.

 <mailto:tcorbin at egisassociates.com> tcorbin at egisassociates.com |
www.egisassociates.com

678-710-9710 ext 21 | 866-304-3864 Fax

Esri Certified Desktop Associate | Esri Certified Enterprise System Design
Associate