shrug-l: RE: Polygon Data to Point Table

Kimberly Steele ksteele at co.okaloosa.fl.us
Thu Apr 30 10:10:08 EDT 2015

Create an attribute field >ZIP< in the point data. > do a spatial Join. with the point and poly data, calc >ZIP< field to match Zip poly field > remove the join... ta da

Kim Steele |GIS Coordinator | ksteele at co.okaloosa.fl.us<mailto:ksteele at co.okaloosa.fl.us> | W: 850.651.7598 | C: 850.200.5389