shrug-l: Share Your Work!

Adam Carnow acarnow at esri.com
Tue Mar 24 08:27:20 EDT 2015

As part of the Esri Southeast User Conference, we will be highlighting our customers work in a Digital Map & App Gallery.  Please share your work by submitting your digital maps and/or apps.  The deadline to submit is April 3.  YOU DO NOT HAVE TO ATTEND TO PARTICIPATE IN THE GALLERY.

An entry can be any web map or mapping application built with Esri technology.  Examples include ArcGIS Online maps or apps built with the ArcGIS APIs.  The URL for your submission must be publicly accessible.  Esri will display your map on digital screens in the Map Gallery.

Submission categories include:

*         Story maps-Story maps combine intelligent web maps with web applications and templates that incorporate text, multimedia, and interactive functions. Story maps inform, educate, entertain, and inspire people about a wide variety of topics.

*         Web-Based GIS Applications-GIS applications delivered via web browser.

*         Mobile GIS Applications-GIS applications developed for mobile platforms such as Windows Phone, Android, iOS, ArcGIS Mobile, or ArcPad.

Here is the link for more info:
http://www.esri.com/events/southeast/get-involved/call-for-maps

Adam Carnow, GISP | Account Executive
Esri | 3325 Springbank Lane | Suite 200 | Charlotte, NC 28226
Office: 704.541.9810 x8679 | Cell: 980.355.2956