shrug-l: Esri's Global Content Challenge

Adam Carnow acarnow at esri.com
Thu Aug 11 12:58:40 EDT 2016

Here's a great opportunity to give back to the education community.  Esri's Global Content Challenge is open to undergraduate or graduate students at colleges or universities, as well as high school students enrolled in an Advanced Placement Human Geography or Environmental Science course. Get creative by using Esri's land, ocean, and population premium content libraries to tell compelling stories that bring about understanding and action.

We are challenging students all over the world to unleash the power of Esri content by way of their own geographic analyses, visualizations, predictive models and more to tell a compelling scientific story. The story must be presented using the Esri Story Map Journal app. We'll point you to the best of our data and our Map Journal tips and tricks. You do the rest! Judges will select the best map journals to be awarded prizes. Esri will also share the winning map journals on our Collaborative Resource Portal and feature them at Esri's Federal GIS and Education User Conferences, and Young Professionals Network events.

http://go.esri.com/content-challenge

Adam Carnow, GISP | Account Executive
Esri | 3325 Springbank Lane | Suite 200 | Charlotte, NC 28226
Office: 704.541.9810 x8679 | Cell: 980.355.2956