shrug-l: Numbering Hydrants

Eric Songer ericsonger at gmail.com
Wed May 18 10:06:02 EDT 2016

I'll be honest. I find the whole "smart" identifier a monumental pain in
the butt and never worth the effort. When I drive around my home town, I
don't know what lat long to 8 decimal places, PLSS section, or National Map
Grid I am in. Why is this in the ID? Now you have to have an application,
or a spreadsheet to generate an ID.I don't see the utility (see what I did
there?)

  -Eric

On Wed, May 18, 2016 at 9:50 AM, Porter, Bill <bporter at spartanburgcounty.org

--