shrug-l: Still time to sign up for some great training at the SHRUG GIS workshop

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at egisassociates.com
Tue Oct 18 13:58:37 EDT 2016

The SHRUG GIS Workshop is just around the corner. In addition to some great
presentations and opportunities to expand your professional network. The
SHRUG Workshop committee has scheduled several pre-workshop classes at
discount prices that can let you take your GIS skills to the next level.

Seating for each of these great classes is limited and several are almost
full. So make sure you sign up while you can. Here is a list of the classes
being offered:

   1. Introduction ArcGIS I: GIS Fundamentals - Nov 14-15
   2. Moving Beyond the Basics of Programming ArcGIS with Python - Nov 14-15
   3. Web Map Essentials - Understanding ArcGIS Online - Nov 14-15
   4. Learning ArcGIS Pro 1: Fundamentals - Nov 14-15

Go  to http://shrug-gis.com/Workshop2016/training.php for more information
and to register.

All classes are taught be experienced GIS professionals with over 10 years
working in the industry. These classes can all be used to earn education
points for earning or maintaining the GISP certification as well as
possibly others.

Tripp Corbin, CFM, MCP, GISP
CEO
eGIS Associates, Inc.
tcorbin at egisassociates.com
678-710-9710 Ext 0021
678-672-8970 Direct Dial
www.egisassociates.com

[image: ESRI - In partnership with Alpine Testing Solutions]

[image: ArcGIS Desktop Associate 10]
<https://www.certmetrics.com/esri/public/badge.aspx?t=c&d=2010-09-23&i=1&ci=ESRI00102079>

[image: Enterprise System Design Associate 10.2]
<https://www.certmetrics.com/esri/public/badge.aspx?t=c&d=2014-02-26&i=25&ci=ESRI00102079>

[image: ArcGIS Desktop Professional 10.3]
<https://www.certmetrics.com/esri/public/badge.aspx?t=c&d=2015-04-30&i=30&ci=ESRI00102079>
Click here
<https://www.packtpub.com/application-development/learning-arcgis-pro> to
order my new book, *Learning ArcGIS Pro*