shrug-l: ArcGIS Pro - Are you getting prepared to migrate

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at egisassociates.com
Wed Oct 19 08:39:46 EDT 2016

ArcGIS Pro is Esri's newest desktop GIS application. This powerful tool is
fully 64 bit enabled and makes use of a modern ribbon interface. It is
expected that ArcGIS Pro will ultimately replace the time tested ArcMap,
ArcCatalog, ArcScene and ArcGlobe applications we have grown so accustom to
using.

So are you ready to migrate when that day comes? Do you know what ArcGIS
Pro can do? Do you have a migration plan? If your answer is no to any of
these SHRUG has a class for you at the GIS Workshop.

SHRUG is hosting Learning ArcGIS Pro 1: Fundamentals as a pre-workshop
class. This course will introduce you to ArcGIS Pro. You get to navigate
the new user interface so you can see where all those tools you use in
ArcMap and ArcCatalog are located in ArcGIS Pro. You will learn how to
create not only 2D maps but also 3D maps using the power of ArcGIS Pro. You
will also explore the Projects that replace mxds and a lot more. This class
is a must for all existing ArcGIS users in preparing for the move to ArcGIS
Pro in the future.

For more information go to http://shrug-gis.org/Workshop2016/training.php
for more information and to register

Tripp Corbin, CFM, MCP, GISP
CEO
eGIS Associates, Inc.
tcorbin at egisassociates.com
678-710-9710 Ext 0021
678-672-8970 Direct Dial
www.egisassociates.com

[image: ESRI - In partnership with Alpine Testing Solutions]

[image: ArcGIS Desktop Associate 10]
<https://www.certmetrics.com/esri/public/badge.aspx?t=c&d=2010-09-23&i=1&ci=ESRI00102079>

[image: Enterprise System Design Associate 10.2]
<https://www.certmetrics.com/esri/public/badge.aspx?t=c&d=2014-02-26&i=25&ci=ESRI00102079>

[image: ArcGIS Desktop Professional 10.3]
<https://www.certmetrics.com/esri/public/badge.aspx?t=c&d=2015-04-30&i=30&ci=ESRI00102079>
Click here
<https://www.packtpub.com/application-development/learning-arcgis-pro> to
order my new book, *Learning ArcGIS Pro*