shrug-l: Elections Story Map

Adam Carnow acarnow at esri.com
Thu Oct 20 09:02:00 EDT 2016

We all know there is a big election coming up.  So I thought I would share this great Story Map from Cobb Co., GA they just released for their elections.  It includes info on early voting, ballot, etc.  One cool thing is it has the polling place locator with real wait times.  They input the wait times from the polling places using a simple web app.  This has only been out about two days and they already have over 1000 views and are getting amazing feedback from the public.  I think every county in the state should have something similar.  This is very easy to do.  No coding required.  If you have any questions, please reach out to me.

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__arcg.is_2eoMExX&d=DQIFAg&c=n6-cguzQvX_tUIrZOS_4Og&r=ntWqRS0UHYRdNB_S2RqY1mOCPG8Ra6mzR_U6h3XU1uw&m=3njsae0DHWDJUFB84xBaHSpJ6xAgIxfZjLzVqmj6bcA&s=McmC2b1FObl1i23jC_4Hq1s065kupZyWKrLg1Azjswg&e=

Adam Carnow, GISP | Account Executive
Esri | 3325 Springbank Lane | Suite 304 | Charlotte, NC 28226
Office: 704.541.9810 x8679 | Cell: 980.355.2956