shrug-l: Fw: Immediate requirement for GIS Analyst

Cooper, Tony tac10c at my.fsu.edu
Mon Apr 17 18:58:59 EDT 2017

Hello All,

I received this e-mail from Softpath System LLC after posting my resume to the public in on a job seeker website. I would apply for it myself but I am unwilling to leave my current area at the moment. If you are in the Temple Terrace, FL or Alpharetta, GA areas and seeking employment, I think this position is something worth looking into.

With all due regard,

Tony A. Cooper Jr

(Florida State University BS 2014, MS 2015)