shrug-l: Fw: Immediate requirement for GIS Analyst
tac10c at my.fsu.edu
Mon Apr 17 18:58:59 EDT 2017
I received this e-mail from Softpath System LLC after posting my resume to the public in on a job seeker website. I would apply for it myself but I am unwilling to leave my current area at the moment. If you are in the Temple Terrace, FL or Alpharetta, GA areas and seeking employment, I think this position is something worth looking into.
With all due regard,
Tony A. Cooper Jr
(Florida State University BS 2014, MS 2015)
From: Vemisetty VSanthosh <vsanthosh at softpath.net>
Sent: Monday, April 17, 2017 1:42 PM
To: Cooper, Tony
Subject: Immediate requirement for GIS Analyst
This is (Santhosh) from Softpath System LLC. Softpath is a preferred nationwide staffing vendor to Fortune 500 companies in the US. We have an immediate opportunity with one of our clients. Please find the job description below and if you are interested, please forward your resume to (vsanthosh at softpath.net<mailto:vsanthosh at softpath.net>). You can call me at Direct: 678-387-1186 OR 404-315-1555 Ext: 682. If you do respond via e-mail please include a daytime phone number so that I can reach you. If you are not available but know a friend or peer who might have the required qualifications and interest, please feel free to pass on the information to them.
Title : “GIS Analyst”
Location : Temple Terrace, FL & Alpharetta, GA
Targeted Duration : 30 months Contract
Please note: U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• General Computer Skills – Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, Visio) Google Earth and Adobe Pro.
• Ability to read and interpret underground and aerial telecom facilities records on maps and fielding notes.
• Experience with AutoCAD or Microstation.
• Analytical Skills - The ability to solve problems using the GIS suite of tools.
• Research various websites for GIS data applicable to each project.
• Ability to pay close attention to detail and make sound decisions using information at hand.
• Ability to learn FIM and other suite of Verizon tools
• Strong Verbal and Written communication skills.
• Ability to work independently or in the field with limited supervision while in the field.
• Requires High school degree and 2+years job-related experience or degree in related field. A combination of education and applicable work experience will be strongly considered
• Follows standard organizational practices and guidelines.
• Conduct Research to locate and obtain existing databases.
• Analyze spatial data for geographic statistics to incorporate into documents and reports.
• Design and update database, applying additional knowledge of spatial feature representations.
• Move, copy, delete, and add files, drawings, and maps to output reports in hard copy or electronic transfer.
• Convert electronic files to PDF and upload to File Management Database.
• Enter fiber or facility data into Verizon FIM system from other Verizon systems or from paper based records
• Update Verizon systems with scheduled and actual completion dates of assignments for projects
If you are interested, please reply to me with the Latest copy of your resume in WORD format. If you are not available, but know someone who would fit this job, please don't hesitate to pass this email on to them.
I look forward to hearing from you
Have a wonderful day!!
V Santhosh|Technical Recruiter | Email: vsanthosh at softpath.net<mailto:vsanthosh at softpath.net>
Direct: 678-387-1186 | Work: 404 315-1555 Ext. 682| Fax: 678-302-4488
Softpath System LLC | 3985 Steve Reynolds Blvd | Bldg C Norcross GA 30093
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SHRUG-L