shrug-l: GIS Certification Survey - Do they have value?

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at egisassociates.com
Fri Apr 14 09:53:31 EDT 2017

I am once again conducting my annual GIS Certification survey. I have been
doing this for the last four years to try and get a handle on the adoption
level of certification within the GIS industry. If you have a couple minutes
please take some time to complete the survey at
https://goo.gl/forms/X0Sg9msL77omeeCu2
<https://www.linkedin.com/redir/redirect?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgoo%2Egl%2Fforms%
2FX0Sg9msL77omeeCu2&urlhash=QUzg&_t=tracking_anet>

I will be presenting the results at URISA
<http://www.urisa.org/education-events/gis-pro-2017/> 's GIS Pro conference
in Jacksonville Florida later this year as part of the dedicated GISP
Certification tract.  If you would like to see a summary of last year's
survey which was presented at the GIS Pro conference in Toronto Canada go to
https://drive.google.com/a/egisassociates.com/file/d/0B9i65vj1E9opVzRXMG1qaW
ZVVEU/view?usp=sharing
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://drive.google.com/a/egisassociates.com/
file/d/0B9i65vj1E9opVzRXMG1qaWZVVEU/view?usp%3Dsharing&sa=D&ust=149218149520
0000&usg=AFQjCNG3TcJqAf19DHQBNHrd8hI281Pa7A> .

 <mailto:tcorbin at egisassociates.com> tcorbin at egisassociates.com |
www.egisassociates.com

678-710-9710 ext 0021 | 678-672-8970 Direct Dial

Esri Certified Desktop Professional | Esri Certified Enterprise System
Design Associate

Order my book
<https://www.packtpub.com/application-development/learning-arcgis-pro>
Learning ArcGIS Pro now!