shrug-l: Esri International User Conference pre-conference workshops

Adam Carnow acarnow at esri.com
Mon Apr 24 11:13:11 EDT 2017

For those of you headed to our international user conference in San Diego July 10-14, I know you're interested in additional ways to leverage your current investment in ArcGIS, and thought you may be interested in these User Conference pre-conference workshops:

  *   Building Story Maps
  *   Insights for ArcGIS
  *   Planning & Managing a GIS
  *   Python Scripting for GIS People
  *   Field Operations and ArcGIS
  *   Integrating loT and ArcGIS
  *   Leveraging Big Data in ArcGIS
  *   ArcGIS Performance: Tuning, Testing, and Monitoring
  *   Implementing ArcGIS-An Architects Perspective
  *   Implementing ArcGIS-A Project Managers Perspective
  *   Making Great Maps
You can find details on each workshop here - http://www.esri.com/events/user-conference/agenda/precon-seminars.  They are filling up fast...
Regards,
Adam Carnow, GISP | Community Evangelist
Esri | 3325 Springbank Lane | Suite 304 | Charlotte, NC 28226
Office: 704.541.9810 x8679 | Cell: 980.355.2956