shrug-l: JOIN US: Florida Hazus User Group (FLHUG) meeting on 2/1/17 @ 3pm EST

Ray, Jason Jason.Ray at em.myflorida.com
Mon Jan 30 13:15:06 EST 2017

Come join us for our next monthly Florida Hazus User Group meeting on 2/1/17 @ 3pm EST.

Roger Lemarque, with FDEM, will be providing an update on our Florida Hazus Training initiative including recent developments about the direction we are finalizing to offer training consistent with FEMA EMI in Florida, including classes to be offered and timeframe to make them available in-State.

Also, we will discuss our FLHUG elections and extend an opportunity to the FLHUG Group to submit nominations to be on the FLHUG Leadership team in one of the following positions; Chair, Vice-Chair, and Outreach Coordinator (2 positions). We will then provide a poll out to the Group to select the nominees for each position and announce the results on the March call. We certainly would like to encourage you all to become for involved in FLHUG and help us make this Group better than ever in 2017!

To join one of our online Groups, please apply to be a member at the following:
FLHUG LinkedIn Group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/4310690
FLHUG Google Group: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/flhug

Meeting Information:
Agenda: Attached

Webinar: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/join/631811397

Phone: 1-888-670-3525; Pin: 6171416843#
Hope you can join us!

Thanks.

Jason Ray
GIS Administrator
Florida Division of Emergency Management
jason.ray at em.myflorida.com<mailto:jason.ray at em.myflorida.com>
850-413-9979 (Office)
850-443-0170 (Mobile)