shrug-l: Fw: GIS Consultant // Merrillville, IN // Fulltime -- Telephonic Interview

Tony Cooper tac10c at my.fsu.edu
Wed Feb 21 20:00:15 EST 2018

________________________________
From: Rajagopala Kommareddy <raj.gopal at idctechnologies.com>
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2018 10:34 AM
To: Tony Cooper
Subject: GIS Consultant // Merrillville, IN // Fulltime -- Telephonic Interview

Greetings,

My name is Rajagopal and I'm an IT recruiter at IDC Technologies Our records show that you are an experienced IT professional with experience in Below Requirement. This experience is relevant to one of my current openings.
I have a very urgent need of below requirement and if you feel comfortable with it please reply me back with your updated profile and complete contact information at your earliest.

Position: GIS Consultant
Location: Merrillville, IN
Duration: Fulltime
Interview: Telephonic Interview
Visa Status: GC/GC-EAD/Citizens

Job Description:
Technical/Functional Skills
Experience required:

  *   Graduate in Engineering or Computer Sciences, or equivalent experience.
  *   Experience in developing applications using ArcGIS Desktop, ArcFM Desktop, ArcSDE, Oracle , DotNet C#, ArcObjects, Portal
  *   ArcGIS Server and System integration experience is preferable.
  *   5+yrs of GIS development experience with ESRI/Schneider desktop products.
  *   Experience in technical assistance to help troubleshoot GIS Desktop systems.
  *   Solid written and verbal communication skills
  *   Experience in Utility Domain

Roles & Responsibilities:
Senior GIS Developer – ESRI GIS Programmer Analyst

Generic Managerial Skills:
Ability to work both as a team member, and independently on complex tasks, to maintain project timelines deliver on commitments.

Thanks & Regards
Raja K
IDC Technologies, Inc
Work: 408-520-2497
Mailto: raj.gopal at idctechnologies.com<mailto:raj.gopal at idctechnologies.com>
Empowering Technologies Services
Remote Services | IT Services | BPO |
IT Consulting | Staffing Solutions |
The views and opinions included in this email belong to their author and do not necessarily mirror the views and opinions of the company. Our employees are obliged not to make any defamatory clauses, infringe, or authorize infringement of any legal right. Therefore, the company will not take any liability for such statements included in emails. This message is sent in compliance with the new email bill section 301. Under Bill S.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th US Congress, this message cannot be considered SPAM as long as we include the way to be removed, Paragraph (a)(c) of S.1618, further transmissions to you by the sender of this email may be stopped at no cost to you by sending a response of “REMOVE” in the subject line of the email, we really will remove you with immediate effect.

If you would like to unsubscribe from IDC Technologies Inc, please click here<http://jobs.idctechnologies.com/optout.jsp?d=313136335f746163313063406d792e6673752e656475&e=e0&t11=1518449690141>.[http://www1.jobdiva.com/servlets-examples/servlet/trackEmailMerge?a=01dFQY2BRNeNlIABG9dAFEQWFVNBVxXXgFVVVhFGRA%3D]