shrug-l: Fw: Immediate Opportunity : : Sr. GIS Developer @ Fort Worth, TX
tac10c at my.fsu.edu
Wed Feb 21 20:16:52 EST 2018
From: Madrala Karuna Sree <karuna at axiustek.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 6, 2018 2:30 PM
To: Tony Cooper
Subject: Immediate Opportunity : : Sr. GIS Developer @ Fort Worth, TX
02/06/18 2:13 PM
My name is Madrala and I'm an IT recruiter at Axius Technologies. Our records show that you are an experienced IT professional with experience in Sr. GIS Developer. This experience is relevant to one of my current openings.
The opening requires in addition to the above skills. It is located in Fort Worth, TX.
Sr. GIS Developer
Location: Fort Worth, TX
· Should have 4-6 years of experience GIS application development using ESRI software
· At backend it should be able to connect to server side services / JSON.
· Should have good knowledge in Adobe Flex development
· Should have good knowledge in Web Services development
· Experience in FME or Geokettle will be additional advantage
· Should have good knowledge in Design Patterns
· Work experience in Agile environment
· ESRI: ArGIS Server, ArcGIS Server Flex API and ArcGIS Desktop is MUST
· Open Source: GeoServer, MapServer, Open Layer etc…
· Should be proficient in ArcObjects and SOE (Server Object Extensions) development
· Should be proficient in SQL Server/Oracle/Postgres etc…
· Should have good communication skills
Sterling, VA 20165
karuna at axiustek.com
Note: Please allow me to reiterate that I chose to contact you either because your resume had been posted to one of the internet job sites to which we subscribe, or you had previously submitted your resume to Axius Technologies. I assumed that you are either looking for a new employment opportunity, or you are interested in investigating the current job market.
If you are not currently seeking employment, or if you would prefer I contact you at some later date, please indicate your date of availability so that I may honor your request. In any event, I respectfully recommend you continue to avail yourself to the employment options and job market information we provide with our e-mail notices.
If you would like to unsubscribe from Axius Technologies, please click here<http://jobs.axiustek.com/optout.jsp?d=313039325f746163313063406d792e6673752e656475&e=e1&t11=1517945451792>.[http://www1.jobdiva.com/servlets-examples/servlet/trackEmailMerge?a=01dFQY2BRNfNl0ABG9dBlEQWFVNBV1XXgFZWF1BEhw%3D]
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SHRUG-L