shrug-l: Fw: Immediate Opportunity : : Sr. GIS Developer : : Fort Worth, TX

Tony Cooper tac10c at my.fsu.edu
Wed Feb 21 20:31:03 EST 2018

________________________________
From: Madrala Karuna Sree <karuna at axiustek.com>
Sent: Monday, February 5, 2018 12:50 PM
To: Tony Cooper
Subject: Immediate Opportunity : : Sr. GIS Developer : : Fort Worth, TX

02/05/18 12:44 PM

Dear Tony,
My name is Madrala and I'm an IT recruiter at Axius Technologies. Our records show that you are an experienced IT professional with experience in Sr. GIS Developer . This experience is relevant to one of my current openings.
The opening requires ESRI in addition to the above skills. It is located in Fort Worth, TX

Sr. GIS Developer
Duration: 12+ months
Client : Tech Mahindra

BASIC QUALIFICATIONS:

  *   Should have 4-6 years of experience GIS application development using ESRI  software
  *   Should be proficient in developing an interactive UI using the Javascript/JQuery representing the map.
  *   At backend it should be able to connect to server side services / JSON.
  *   Java/ASP.Net, Python, JavaScript, HTML and CSS.
  *   Should have  good knowledge in Adobe Flex development
  *   Should have good knowledge in Web Services development
  *   Experience in FME or Geokettle will be additional advantage
  *   Should have good knowledge in Design Patterns
  *   Work experience in Agile environment
  *   ESRI: ArGIS Server, ArcGIS Server  Flex API and ArcGIS Desktop is MUST
  *   Open Source: GeoServer,  MapServer, Open Layer etc…
  *   Should be proficient in ArcObjects and SOE (Server Object Extensions) development
  *   Should be proficient in SQL Server/Oracle/Postgres etc…
  *    Should have good communication skills

Sincerely yours,
MadralaKaruna Sree
IT Recruiter
Axius Technologies
Quarterpath
Sterling, VA 20165
(703) 738-6662 Ext 2255
karuna at axiustek.com

Note: Please allow me to reiterate that I chose to contact you either because your resume had been posted to one of the internet job sites to which we subscribe, or you had previously submitted your resume to Axius Technologies. I assumed that you are either looking for a new employment opportunity, or you are interested in investigating the current job market.
If you are not currently seeking employment, or if you would prefer I contact you at some later date, please indicate your date of availability so that I may honor your request. In any event, I respectfully recommend you continue to avail yourself to the employment options and job market information we provide with our e-mail notices.
Thanks again.
Madrala