shrug-l: Looking for something to do today

tcorbin at egisassociates.com tcorbin at egisassociates.com
Mon Jan 21 15:42:41 EST 2019

Hey everyone,

I know it is MLK day and as a result many of you are enjoying a day off. If
you are looking for something to do fill your time which might also have
some educational value, check out some of the videos on the eGIS YouTube
channel <https://www.youtube.com/user/eGISAssociates> . We have been working
hard to add new and more diverse content related to GIS. We currently have
36 videos posted and are trying to add at least one a week going forward. I
am also excited that we now have over 1300 subscribers. Below are some links
to a few videos you might find interesting.

*	ArcMap vs ArcGIS Pro  <https://youtu.be/4_OOOQbLZDU> - Comparing
these two GIS Applications
*	ArcGIS Online New User Types <https://youtu.be/TpcnnDiuvWc>
*	GIS Certification  <https://youtu.be/qLPfm2MqQk8> - What is it & Why
*	GISP Certification  <https://youtu.be/hF24iCEN9sQ> - How to earn it
basics
*	Building a new computer for GIS  <https://youtu.be/YiWHgyAmFjE> &
Gaming - What do we have planned
*	Ryzen 7 2700X CPU  <https://youtu.be/nYXUOwyS_CE> & ASUS ROG Strix
x470 Motherboard unboxing
*	Ryzen 7 GIS/Gaming Computer Build <https://youtu.be/GPXRqpqzHaQ>

These are just a few of the videos you can find on the channel. If you like
what you see and want to be notified as we add more content make sure to
subscribe. Of course if you enjoy the video give it a thumbs up and leave us
a comment.

Tripp Corbin, MCP, GISP | Chief Executive Officer

 <mailto:tcorbin at egisassociates.com> tcorbin at egisassociates.com |
www.egisassociates.com

678-710-9710 ext 0021 | 678-672-8970 Direct Dial

Esri Certified Desktop Professional | Esri Certified Enterprise System
Design Associate

 <https://www.youtube.com/user/eGISAssociates> YouTube |
<https://www.facebook.com/egisassociates> Facebook |
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/egis-associates-inc> LinkedIn |
<https://twitter.com/egisassociates> Twitter |
<https://www.patreon.com/egisassociates> Patreon

Order my
<https://www.packtpub.com/application-development/arcgis-pro-2x-cookbook>
ArcGIS Pro Cookbook now & don't forget about
<https://www.packtpub.com/application-development/learning-arcgis-pro>
Learning ArcGIS Pro