shrug-l: Training Opportunities at SHRUG

Scott Weisman WeismanS at leoncountyfl.gov
Mon Oct 28 14:29:59 EDT 2019

Hello fellow Shruggies:

My role this year on the committee is setting up training. Please consider the training opportunities coming up next month with SHRUG. Take advantage of the limited opportunities we have for high quality GIS training in our area! The instructors are top notch and are offering reduced rates just for us Shruggies!

If you intend to register or you are awaiting approval, shoot me an e-mail and let me know.

All classes are two day classes on Nov 18th and 19th  and cost $600/person
Locations: various locations, more info when you sign up!

Introduction to Mapping with ArcGIS Online and Portal
Get on board and learn all the great ways ArcGIS Online can take your GIS skills to the next level!

Introduction to FME- Moving data around efficiently
Take advantage of this rare opportunity to lean how to use this powerful data transformation and automation software.
I can tell you that here at TLCGIS it's a big part of our ETL/automation workflow.

Migrating to ArcGIS Pro and editing data using ArcGIS Pro
Are you a ArcGIS desktop user and new to Pro?  or want to learn more on how to use the powerful editing tools?

Spatial Analysis using ArcGIS Pro
Already a Pro user and want to know how to use the powerful spatial analysis tools in Pro? This class is for you!

Register here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/shrug-gis-workshop-2019-tickets-61823504767

Thanks, see you in November!

Scott