shrug-l: FDEP OTIS-GIS Recruitment -- OPS Systems Project Consultant

Hinson, Parker Parker.Hinson at FloridaDEP.gov
Fri Apr 10 15:07:03 EDT 2020

See details below for an open position with the Florida Department of Environmental Protection to serve as the GIS Infrastructure Administrator.

Thanks,

Parker Hinson
GIS Lead - Office of Technology and Information Services

From: Keillor, Lorrie <Lorrie.Keillor at FloridaDEP.gov>
Sent: Friday, April 10, 2020 2:54 PM
To: OTIS_Staff <OTIS_staff at dep.state.fl.us>
Subject: OTIS Recruitment

Good afternoon.

The Office of Technology and Information Services (OTIS) is currently recruiting for the following vacancy:

  *   OPS Systems Project Consultant (position number 37950203)

This position reports to Kim Jackson and serves as the GIS Infrastructure Administrator for the Enterprise Application Services/GIS team.

If you are interested in applying for the position, the advertisement will be posted later today on OTIS' IT Recruitment and Job Opportunities page<https://floridadep.gov/otis/business-management-services/content/it-recruitment-and-job-opportunities> under "IT @ DEP - Current Job Opportunities."  You may also access the position by navigating to the People First<https://peoplefirst.myflorida.com/peoplefirst(bD1lbiZjPTIzMA==)/logon.htm> landing page and selecting "Search for a State Job."   When asked for a keyword, enter the 8-digit position number listed above. The advertisement closes April 20, 2020.

[cid:image001.png at 01D5EE2C.18AADC00]

Please feel free to share this advertisement with others outside of OTIS who may be a good addition to our team.

If I can assist with the application process, please let me know.

Thanks,

           [cid:image001.png at 01D0BEF0.D05D7A80] <http://www.dep.state.fl.us/>
Lorrie Keillor
OTIS HR Manager
Office of Technology and Information Services (OTIS)
Lorrie.Keillor at FloridaDEP.gov<mailto:Lorrie.Keillor at FloridaDEP.gov>
Office: (850) 245-8277
Fax: (844) 270-4058