shrug-l: Tallahassee Parcel data with the number of bedrooms and bathrooms

Brian May bmay at mapwise.com
Thu Apr 16 16:13:11 EDT 2020

Hi Jacob,

It appears that the Leon County Property Appraiser does not collect
bedroom and bathroom data. Its possible they are, but not publishing it
for some reason. Call them to double check. Some Property Appraisers
collect this data and others don't collect it at all. Some Property
Appraisers have bed and bath data for some structures, but not all. The
list of variations of what data Property Appraisers collect is large.
You can pretty much count on all of them to collect data needed to
satisfy FDOR's data requirements. FDOR docs are here:
ftp://sdrftp03.dor.state.fl.us/Tax%20Roll%20Data%20Files/2018_NAL_SDF_NAP_Users_Guide/

The local Realtor Association's Multiple Listing Service does collect
this data, but its incomplete. Its not an inventory of every single
structure in the area they cover. Good luck getting a copy of their data
even if you wanted it.

If the Property Appraiser doesn't have it, I don't know of any other
source for this info that is complete for all structures in the county.
If you or anyone else knows of a public source - I'd like to know too!

Brian May
MapWise Inc.
772-600-7353