[Sqg-program] Reminder SQG Program Data Submittal Due June 30

Perrigan, Glen Glen.Perrigan at dep.state.fl.us
Thu Jun 28 10:48:06 EDT 2007

Hi All

I want to remind all counties that data submittal for the SQG Program is due
no later than June 30, 2006. Many of you have been working very hard to get
all the inspection data into CHAZSQG.  In addition to entering data, please
send me a letter that summarizes your past years activities. Specifically
please provide the following information:

1.	The year that you started your 5 year cycle.
2.	Method used to update your county assessment roll.
3.	Method used to notify business of their waste management responsible.
4.	Number of on-site inspections.
5.	Number of Phone Call verifications.
6.	Other verifications.
7.	Comments

If you think you can't get all the data entered by the June 30, please give
me a call as soon as possible to make alternative arrangements. Thanks.

Glen Perrigan
Hazardous Waste Management Section
2600 Blair Stone Road  MS-4555
Tallahassee, Florida 32399-2400