[Sqg-program] SC3 Our Environmental Tip of the Week is from EPA.

Perrigan, Glen Glen.Perrigan at dep.state.fl.us
Wed Mar 28 09:10:11 EDT 2007

EPA offers a guide that can help schools reduce the use of dangerous
chemicals and install safer chemical management practices. It is aimed
especially at helping school administrators to set policies that protect
against dangerous chemical exposures. It also is meant to be a resource to
help parents and concerned citizens determine if their children's schools are
minimizing potential exposure to dangerous chemicals. For more information,
visit http://www.epa.gov/oppt/pubs/chemmgmt/index.htm
<http://www.1105info.com/eruhaba_ifxktakc.html> .

Raoul Clarke

Hazardous Waste Management Section

2600 Blair Stone Road  MS-4555

Tallahassee, FL 32399-2400

P:  850-245-8750

F:  850-245-8811

E:  raoul.clarke at dep.state.fl.us

W: www.dep.state.fl.us

Please note: Florida has a very broad public records law. Most written
communications to or from state officials are public records and may be made
available to the public or media upon request.This e-mail communication, your
reply, and future e-mails to my attention may therefore be subject to public
disclosure.