[Sqg-program] Where is Your Spirit of Competition?

Jim Reece jreece at co.okaloosa.fl.us
Mon Apr 9 14:51:54 EDT 2012

Is there no one among our profession brave enough to challenge the competition on the field of Olympic battle?!  Who will take the fight to the three time reigning Champions: the Sunsationals?

We need your participation on Wednesday afternoon, May 9, 2012.  This is a four-person timed event that is really simple to negotiate.  If you haven't formed a team please finalize your contract negotiations prior to 5:30 pm EDST that day.  If you are not on a team and want to compete we will assign you to one prior to the start of this year's Olympics.  So don't let that be an excuse for missing all of the fun at the 2012 Haz-Waste Olympic Games in Gainesville, Florida.

What will you tell your grandchildren in years to come?  Will you say that you stood on the sidelines and watched, or that you gave it your all and went for the Gold?!  It's up to you...........

See you at the annual Florida NAHMMA HHW/SQG Program Managers' Workshop May 6-11,

Jim Reece
a.k.a. "The Commish"

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CD1657.04EAB970]