[Sqg-program] farewell to the hhw/sqg community and all departments i have worked with

Bateman, Royet Royet.Bateman at marioncountyfl.org
Fri Apr 20 09:18:14 EDT 2012

I just wanted to send out my deepest appreciation to Florida's hazardous waste and sqg communities , it has been my pleasure working with all of you for the past twelve years.

I would also like to send my appreciation and sincere thanks to all the wonderful and professional people I have worked with in the environmental and litter community.

I had recently filed a formal harassment complaint against my immediate supervisor (the assistant solid waste director), and I was told a couple of weeks ago that my position was eliminated.  I was just told this morning after being disciplined for having access to my direct supervisors email account (access I have always had for over 7 years that he authorized), that I was demoted 4 pay grades, and moved to supervise a different division.

Thanks for all your support over the years.  Hopefully I will see you at the 8-hr refresher.

Royette Warrington-Bateman
Marion County Solid Waste
Environmental Manager
(352) 671-8476 / 8496
(352) 671-8505 - fax
royet.bateman at marioncountyfl.org<mailto:royet.bateman at marioncountyfl.org>
www.marioncountyfl.org<http://www.marioncountyfl.org>

Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.