[Sqg-program] National NAHMMA conference award nomination announcement

Javier, Gerry Javier at epchc.org
Fri Aug 3 13:46:10 EDT 2012

Hello all,

Please see the following announcement soliciting nominations for awards that will be presented at the National NAHMMA conference in California.  The deadline to submit nominations has been extended through Friday, August 17, 2012.

All award nominations previously submitted for consideration for an award at this year's NAHMMA Florida chapter workshop held in Gainesville this past May have been forwarded to the National NAHMMA Awards committee.  See information listed below on where to send additional nominations for consideration of an award to be presented at the national conference.

Nominations sent to National NAHMMA for consideration for an award should be copied to Richard Lobinske, NAHMMA Florida Chapter Awards Committee Chair at LobinskeR at leoncountyfl.gov<mailto:LobinskeR at leoncountyfl.gov> so that Richard can confirm that your nomination was received was by the National Awards Committee.

NOW OPEN! 2012 NAHMMA conference award nomination process.

Nominations close on Friday, August 17, 2012

Wouldn't someone you know feel appreciated if they received an award?  Wouldn't a program or project you are aware of or part of benefit from an award? Want to see happy decision makers bragging about staff or programs?  Twenty minutes of your time could make it happen.

SUBMIT YOUR NOMINATIONS<https://m360.nahmma.org/forms/ViewForm.aspx?id=36241>

You can nominate people, programs, and partnerships.  There are only three questions to answer.  20 minutes of your time could do it.

1. What has this program, company or person done that is outstanding?
2. What positive impact has that had on the community or our profession?
3. Could others in our profession learn from this, duplicate this effort?  Could they use this person, company or program as a model?

Awards are open to all individuals and organizations, government, for profit and nonprofits.  They simply need to be connected to our profession.

Questions?  Call me or send an email. The awards committee is here to help you do this well. We want you to be successful.

Yes,  the  Fun Awards, also known as the "Golden Bung awards "  are also open for nominations... send me the situation and if you can, pictures.

Sincerely,

Ray Carveth
Awards Committee Chair
ray.carveth at kingcounty.gov<mailto:ray.carveth at kingcounty.gov>