[Sqg-program] METRA - E2 Day - 2012 - SeaWorld Adventure Park Ports-of-Call - Sponsor/Partner Invite - Florida Hazardous Waste TSDs

Perrigan, Glen Glen.Perrigan at dep.state.fl.us
Tue Aug 21 08:44:06 EDT 2012

The METRA Environmental Excellence Day will be on Friday, October 5th this year. We have four Sponsor levels, but have some new options, too.  If you would like to be an E2 Day Partner, there are new categories for helping us provide either lunch or breakout snacks to the attendees.  All of the categories are explained on the attached flyer.
We appreciate our supporters, and our attendees appreciate you, too!  Your continued help allows us to offer relevant, beneficial, and most of all, affordable training to local small businesses.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me or Jose Garrido.  Visit the web site for more information and to register:
www.metra.org<http://www.metra.org/>
Thanks and we hope to see you there!
Debby Valin, Director
METRA
321-722-5381 Office
321-229-8931 Cell
debby.valin at dep.state.fl.us<mailto:debby.valin at dep.state.fl.us>
http://www.dep.state.fl.us/central/Home/P2/default.htm

Debby Valin
Environmental Consultant
FDEP
Central District

Please take a few minutes to share your comments on the service you received from the department by clicking on this link DEP Customer Survey<http://survey.dep.state.fl.us/?refemail=Debby.Valin@dep.state.fl.us>.