[Sqg-program] New Webinar Hazardous Waste Inspector Training-

Noland, Tiffaney Tiffaney.Noland at dep.state.fl.us
Mon Aug 20 17:05:38 EDT 2012

Hi Everyone,

We will not be having our usual meeting on Sept. 12th instead David Gross with FDLE will be joining us to discuss the ClanDestin Meth Lab Waste Disposal Program. If you would like to attend, please clink the link below to register for this session.

New Webinar Hazardous Waste Inspector Training-
Florida Department of Law Enforcement ClanDestin Meth Waste Disposal Program Discussion

DEP Hazardous Waste Inspector Training

Register for a session now by clicking a date below:

        https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/115605410

Please take a few minutes to share your comments on the service you received from the department by clicking on this link DEP Customer Survey<http://survey.dep.state.fl.us/?refemail=Tiffaney.Noland@dep.state.fl.us>.