[Sqg-program] Mark Your Calendar_E2 Day Flyer - October 5, 2012

Perrigan, Glen Glen.Perrigan at dep.state.fl.us
Thu Aug 23 14:11:28 EDT 2012

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CD8077.8D69FF10]
E2 Day is Coming Soon!
$10 registration fee
________________________________
METRA is partnering with LGEE this year who will offer professional development hours (PDH) for licensed Professional Engineers.

Spread the news with the attached FLYER.  Print it out and post it in all the best places-your breakroom, restrooms, refrigerator, lobby...email it...put it in your company newsletter...wherever you think best, use it!

________________________________

E2 Day is THE Environmental Excellence Event of the year for Central Florida!

8th Annual Environmental Excellence Day

SeaWorld Adventure Parks Ports of Call

Friday, October 5

8:00 am to 4:30 pm

Click Here to Register <http://e2day2012.eventbrite.com/>

E2 Day is a VERY affordable, extremely informative, wonderful opportunity to spend a day learning about current environmental regulations from both regulators and our dedicated team of expert trainers.  Our volunteer organization feeds you lunch, gives you useful information, and introduces you to vendors with all the latest products and services to help you do your work safely and in compliance with environmental laws.

Topics this year will include new OSHA requirements, Hazardous Waste updates, Stormwater Management, Spill Response programs, and you'll have plenty of chances to ask questions that are important to you and your business.  We have a fabulous keynote speaker lined up, AND the people who can answer your questions will be in attendance.  We are pleased to announce that, for the first time, METRA is partnering with LGEE this year who will offer professional development hours (PDH) for licensed Professional Engineers.

E2 Day 2012.  How can your company afford for you to miss it?  See you there!
Jane Gregory, CHMM, CET
Chair, Metropolitan Environmental Training Alliance
407-836-1512<tel:407-836-1512>
jane.gregory at ocfl.net<mailto:Jgregory105 at cfl.rr.com>

[cid:image003.jpg at 01CD8077.8D69FF10]

Please take a few minutes to share your comments on the service you received from the department by clicking on this link DEP Customer Survey<http://survey.dep.state.fl.us/?refemail=Glen.Perrigan@dep.state.fl.us>.