[Sqg-program] CHAZSQG system is not working at this time

Perrigan, Glen Glen.Perrigan at dep.state.fl.us
Fri Aug 24 10:36:46 EDT 2012

All,
Many of you have noticed that CHAZSQG is down. Not sure how long the system will not be available. If I get an update I will let you know. Sorry about that.

Glen Perrigan
2600 Blair Stone Road, MS4560
Tallahassee, FL 32399-2400
W:850-245-8749
F:850-412-0528
glen.perrigan at dep.state.fl.us
www.dep.state.fl.us

Please take a few minutes to share your comments on the service you received from the department by clicking on this link. DEP Customer Survey<http://survey.dep.state.fl.us/?refemail=Glen.Perrigan@dep.state.fl.us>.