[Sqg-program] Next Webinar Hazardous Waste Inspector Training-SD-"Auto Repair Shops"

Noland, Tiffaney Tiffaney.Noland at dep.state.fl.us
Thu Dec 5 16:38:45 EST 2013

Hi Everyone,

Reminder!!
Our next Hazardous Waste Inspector Training Webinar will be on December 10, 2013 at 2:00-3:00 P.M.  Narrisa Pannell in our South District Office will be doing a presentation on "Auto Repair Shops."

If you would like to attend, please click the link below to register for this webinar.  Please let me know if you have any issues.

Registration Web Link: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/203787418

Thank you,
Tiff

Tiffaney Noland
Florida Department Of Environmental Protection
RCRA Section
2600 Blair Stone Road
Tallahassee, FL 32399
Office:  (850)245-8727
Fax:  (850)412-0551
Tiffaney.Noland at dep.state.fl.us<mailto:Tiffaney.Noland at dep.state.fl.us>

"People don't care how much you know until they know how much you care."
Theodore Roosevelt