[Sqg-program] Inspector Training Series Webinar Schedule for 2014-Revised

Noland, Tiffaney Tiffaney.Noland at dep.state.fl.us
Wed Dec 11 16:41:08 EST 2013

Hi everyone,

Thank you for all your comments.  Please see the revised 2014 Inspector Training Webinar Series schedule below. Again, each district will be responsible for coordinating a case study or other pertinent hazardous waste discussion for the month assigned. Please contact Glen in advance if you need to reschedule your month.

*         The webinars take place the 2nd Tuesday of each month from 2-3pm. Your presentation should be a minimum of 45 minutes with 15 minutes for Q&A. Also, all presentations will be posted to our library http://depnet/dwm/library/pages/bshw/rcra/pages/handout.htm. Also, just an FYI, I have been asked not to send a calendar invite out so therefore, I recommend you set a re-occurring event on your calendar to help remind you.

*         Please contact me at x58727 or email me at  (tiffaney.noland at dep.state.fl.us<mailto:tiffaney.noland at dep.state.fl.us>) in Tallahassee for technical questions setting up your webinar and practice sessions.

Date

District

January 14

Central District - "The Importance of doing a Proper Waste Determination"

February 11

SE District

March 11

SW District

April 8

NW District

May 13

NE District

June 10

South District

July 8

Central District

August 12

SE District

September 9

SW District

October 14

NW District

November 13

NE District

December 9

South District

Please let me know if you have any questions or need anything further.

Thanks,
Tiff

Have a great day! :)
Tiffaney Noland
RCRA Section
2600 Blair Stone Road
Tallahassee, FL 32399
Phone: (850)245-8727
Fax : (850)412-0551
Tiffaney.Noland at dep.state.fl.us<mailto:Tiffaney.Noland at dep.state.fl.us>

"People don't care how much you know until they know how much you care."
Theodore Roosevelt

The Department of Environmental Protection values your feedback as a customer. DEP Secretary Herschel T. Vinyard Jr. is committed to continuously assessing and improving the level and quality of services provided to you. Please take a few minutes to comment on the quality of service you received. Simply click on this link to the DEP Customer Survey<http://survey.dep.state.fl.us/?refemail=Steve.Ray@dep.state.fl.us>. Thank you in advance for completing the survey.