[Sqg-program] FW: Statewide Data Center Consolidation Update
Glen.Perrigan at dep.state.fl.us
Tue Jan 22 08:06:24 EST 2013
To: All DEP Employees
From: Vicki Bradford, CIO
Date: January 22, 2013
Re: Statewide Data Center Consolidation Update
I am pleased to announce that the move of the DEP Data Center to the Northwood Shared Resource Center has been completed. All computing services have been restored and are fully operational with the exception of remote virtual desktop services. Available services include:
* All DEP computer applications (GIS, Oculus, Oracle, etc.)
* All DEP external websites (State Parks, Business Portal, etc.)
* All DEP internal websites
* All DEP network directories/file shares
* Phone services
* All other DEP Information Systems
We are working on the remote virtual desktop service and will send out a message as soon as it becomes available.
If you have any problems using these services, please contact the Service Desk at
(850) 245-7555 or by email ServiceDesk at dep.state.fl.us<https://depmail.dep.state.fl.us/OWA/redir.aspx?C=c062cde137cc436a9c423304d5e7fd50&URL=mailto%3aServiceDesk%40dep.state.fl.us>.
On behalf of the Office of Technology and Information Services, thank you all for your understanding and cooperation that has enabled this project to be a success.
Please take a few minutes to share your comments on the service you received from the department by clicking on this link DEP Customer Survey<http://survey.dep.state.fl.us/?refemail=Glen.Perrigan@dep.state.fl.us>.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Sqg-program