[Sqg-program] 2014 NAHMMA Workshop Sharing Table

Perrigan, Glen Glen.Perrigan at dep.state.fl.us
Mon Aug 4 07:45:29 EDT 2014

Hello HHW & SQG associates!

The 2014 NAHMMA Conference is fast approaching!  I wanted to take this opportunity to inform you that there will be a sharing table for all of those "goodies", "freebies", and marketing materials that you would like to share with everyone attending the NAHMMA conference.

I have personally utilized many of these items for ideas on what we could use in our program for education and marketing so please bring what you can!

Brian Usher, CHMM
Operations Manager
Sarasota County Solid Waste
4000 Knights Trail Road, Nokomis, FL  34275
Desk: (941) 861-1588
Cell:  (941) 650-8078
Fax:  (941) 486-2620